Subject: [GSOC] Introduction

From: karthik nayak <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2015 16:55:26 +0530

Hello everyone!
I am Karthik Nayak from Bangalore, India. I am currently pursuing my B.E 
in Computer Science. I am very keen on contributing to Git via GSoC 
2015. I have worked on one of the micro projects[1], I like how code is 
reviewed via the mailing list, It always ensures different perspectives 
on the same code and shows how there is always room for improvement.
I have been using Git for personal work, since about two years now. The 
reason why I want to contribute to Git is because I can relate to what 
is happening in the code, since I use it regularly.
I want to work on the project of "Unifying git branch -l, git tag -l, 
and git for-each-ref" and have been reading up on what Junio suggested 
in a reply to Amate Yolande[2].
I also found a link to a previous discussion[3] on the same topic. Is 
there any other discussion on the same? Do you guys have any comments?

Regards
-Karthik

[1] : http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/264911
[2] : http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/264966
[3] : http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/261479