Subject: [ANNOUNCE] git-multimail organizational changes

From: Michael Haggerty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 16:45:56 +0200

git-multimail is a server hook that sends email notifications for git
pushes.

I'd like to announce a few changes in the git-multimail project that
will hopefully lessen its dependence on me [1]:

* I've created a GitHub organization to house the main repository
  (previously it was under my own GitHub account).

  Its new main page is

      https://github.com/git-multimail/git-multimail

  The old GitHub pages should redirect here, but anybody who fetches
  from this repo will have to update his/her git remote configuration.

* Matthieu Moy has agreed to become a co-maintainer. He uses
  git-multimail and has submitted patches in the past, so his
  participation is very welcome.

* If anybody else would like to get involved in maintaining and/or
  improving git-multimail, please let me and Matthieu know. There are
  a bunch of pending pull requests that need attention, so feel free
  to jump in with code review, testing, or whatever.

Michael

[1] I feel terrible about my neglect of the project. I've been
    too busy with my day job and this project has suffered. I also
    don't use git-multimail anymore myself, so I don't experience
    the itches of its users.

-- 
Michael Haggerty
[email-masked]