Subject: Re: Where to report security vulnerabilities in git?

From: Sitaram Chamarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 09:43:22 +0530

On 08/22/2015 04:25 AM, Guido Vranken wrote:
> List,
> 
> I would like to report security vulnerabilities in git. Due to the
> sensitive nature of security-impacting bugs I would like to know if
> there's a dedicated e-mail address for this, so that the issues at
> play can be patched prior to a coordinated public disclosure of the
> germane exploitation details. I did find an older thread in the
> archive addressing this question (
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/260328/ ), but
> because I'm unsure if those e-mail addresses are still relevant, I'm
> asking again.

If it has anything to do with remote access (via ssh or http) please
copy me also.  I wrote/write/maintain gitolite, which is a reasonably
successful access control system for git servers.

regards
sitaram