Subject: Re: Git crash on different versions, including current

From: Christian Soltenborn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 22:32:04 +0200

Hi Johannes,

> If you copy the entire `GoogleTestExtension` folder somewhere else,
does the crash happen there, still? Can you share a .zip of this folder?
Ciao, Johannes

I just unzipped the folder to C: and tried again, and it indeed still
crashes. Which is probably good news, because it shouldn't be too hard
for you guys to reproduce the issue :-)

I will upload the zip file in a minute and drop you a private email -
it's not exactly secret stuff, but I feel better this way. Feel free to
share the zip with other git developers, but please don't make it
publicly available somewhere. Thanks...

Final note: My workaround was to move the gtest folder somewhere else,
commit the outgoing single "gtest deleted" dir, move the dir back to its
original place, add all (which worked fine) and finally committed.

All the best,
Christian

-- 
H.L. Mencken: "Say what you will about the Ten Commandments, you must
always come back to the pleasant fact that there are only ten of them."