Subject: git-p4: nicodeDecodeError in ./t9822-git-p4-path-encoding.sh

From: Luke Diamand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 08:01:54 +0100

Lars,

When I run t9822-git-p4-path-encoding.sh, the last test fails (it's 
supposed to pass) with the following backtrace.

This is with 'next' at 3dd15c02a81a280c83c8d5e32c6cb71a64177ca6.

Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Luke

Reinitialized existing Git repository in /home/lgd/git/git/t/trash 
directory.t9822-git-p4-path-encoding/git/.git/
Importing from //depot into /home/lgd/git/git/t/trash 
directory.t9822-git-p4-path-encoding/git
Reinitialized existing Git repository in /home/lgd/git/git/t/trash 
directory.t9822-git-p4-path-encoding/git/.git/
Doing initial import of //depot/ from revision #head into 
refs/remotes/p4/master
fast-import failed: warning: Not updating refs/remotes/p4/master (new 
tip 66187e3e728015e083d9a4779d3c76cb8f30f835 does not contain 
1427162f1aaf3fa13dbbecabcab525605bdd0ab8)
git-fast-import statistics:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Alloc'd objects:       5000
Total objects:            3 (         0 duplicates                  )
       blobs  :            1 (         0 duplicates          0 deltas of 
          0 attempts)
       trees  :            1 (         0 duplicates          0 deltas of 
          1 attempts)
       commits:            1 (         0 duplicates          0 deltas of 
          0 attempts)
       tags   :            0 (         0 duplicates          0 deltas of 
          0 attempts)
Total branches:           1 (         1 loads     )
       marks:           1024 (         1 unique    )
       atoms:              1
Memory total:          2344 KiB
        pools:          2110 KiB
      objects:           234 KiB
---------------------------------------------------------------------
pack_report: getpagesize()            =       4096
pack_report: core.packedGitWindowSize = 1073741824
pack_report: core.packedGitLimit      = 8589934592
pack_report: pack_used_ctr            =          4
pack_report: pack_mmap_calls          =          2
pack_report: pack_open_windows        =          2 /          2
pack_report: pack_mapped              =        517 /        517
---------------------------------------------------------------------

not ok 4 - Clone repo containing iso8859-1 encoded paths with 
git-p4.pathEncoding