Subject: t5561 failing after make PROFILE=GEN

From: Stephan Beyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 01:21:39 +0200

Hi,

I noticed that t5561 fails on my machine when compiling with
"make PROFILE=GEN". Luckily, the reason seems to be the test only,
not the tool it is testing.

I tracked it down that far that log_div() (defined in
t/t5561-http-backend.sh but used in t/t556x_common) appends
the given text to the access.log *before* the last GET log entry
is written.

The test code does it right (as far as I managed to look over it),
so this is maybe some odd flushing behavior of the web server?
On the other hand, the problem only occurs with PROFILE=GEN
but the web server should be independent of the Git compile-time
configuration, right? Looks weird to me but I did not dig deep.

Replacing the log_div() implementation by "return 0" and removing
the implied output solves the problem without breaking any test
functionality. (For more clarity, the log_div() calls and definitions
should be removed.) I refrained from sending this trivial patch
because I am not sure if this is the right way to cope with the issue.

Best
  Stephan