Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 01/13] refs: convert some internal functions to use object_id

From: Michael Haggerty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 13:43:30 +0200

On 10/09/2015 03:43 AM, brian m. carlson wrote:
> Convert several internal functions in refs.c to use struct object_id,
> and use the GIT_SHA1_HEXSZ constants in parse_ref_line.
> 
> Signed-off-by: brian m. carlson <[email-masked]>
> [...]

I looked over this patch at the diff level and didn't find any problems.

This patch conflicts heavily with [1]. But I noticed that it is
independent of the rest of your series. I don't know when either patch
series will be ready, but see [2] for my take on the other one.

Assuming neither series is rejected, I think it would be much easier to
redo this patch on top of the first part of [1] than vice versa, so that
would be my suggestion. If it comes down to that, I am willing to help
redo this patch if you like.

Michael

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/279423
[2] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/279496

-- 
Michael Haggerty
[email-masked]