Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] run-command: factor out child_process_clear()

From: René Scharfe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 22:29:46 +0100

Am 26.10.2015 um 20:23 schrieb Stefan Beller:
> On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 11:43 AM, Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> René Scharfe <[email-masked]> writes:
>>
>>> Avoid duplication by moving the code to release allocated memory for
>>> arguments and environment to its own function, child_process_clear().
>>> Export it to provide a counterpart to child_process_init().
>>>
>>> Signed-off-by: Rene Scharfe <[email-masked]>
>>> ---
>>
>> Hmm, is this _deinit() Stefan added to his series recently?
>
> Yes. Although you (Junio) take credit for actually using it in these
> places, too. :)

Oh, and it's already in next.  I still like _clear() better (as in 
{argv,object,ref,sha1}_array_clear(), or string_list_clear(), or ...) 
than _deinit(), which seems to have been introduced by vcs-svn and isn't 
a real word.  I'll rebase my patches on top of this series, but probably 
not before the weekend.

René