Subject: announcing git-svnsync (server-side GIT↔SVN sync)

From: Anthony Baire <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 19:11:59 +0100

Hi,
today we are announcing the first release of git-svnsync

http://git-svnsync.gforge.inria.fr/

Git-svnsync is a bi-directional server-side synchronisation tool between 
a git and a subversion repository.

It is based on hooks and it is designed to allow a smooth transition of 
projects from a subversion repository to a git repository. Git-svnsync 
guarantees that any branch update ('svn commit' or 'git push') is 
applied atomically in both repositories, thus providing a seamless 
experience to the developers.

At the moment the tool is minimalist (syncs only one branch), but quite 
useful in projects where everybody commits in trunk and it is 100% free. 
We have used it internally since 2013 without any major issue and hope 
it will be helpful for the community.

Best Regards
--
Anthony Baire
IRISA/University of Rennes 1