Subject: Re: [PATCH] compat/mingw: brown paper bag fix for 50a6c8e

From: Torsten Bögershausen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2016 06:49:43 +0100

Oh, <phew>. I am only half as incompetent as I thought, then.

I didn't even re-check what I sent, and just assumed Torsten was quoting
it exactly (I _did_ write something like that while making the fix, and
assumed I had just failed to properly commit).

So yes, what I sent both times is the right thing. ;)

-Peff
--

I have no clue how my copy-paste programing could go so bad :-(
Sorry for the confusion, compat/mingw.c compiles now.

----------------

However, suspecting jk/epipe-in-async, I don't know if we can do
something against this warning:

  CC run-command.o
run-command.c: In function 'async_exit':
run-command.c:631:1: warning: 'noreturn' function does return
  }
  ^