Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/16] git bisect improvements

From: Stephan Beyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 23:22:44 +0100

Hi Pranit,

On 03/20/2016 07:50 PM, Pranit Bauva wrote:
> I have been recently following this series of patches and it seems a
> bit stale. These patches haven't been followed up with improvement
> patches.

I'm on vacation at the moment.

Patchset v1 contains some bugs. So I just updated the branch on
github[1] for you which is the state-of-the-art for patchset v2. Note
that it also contains an odd bug (which seems to exist before my patches
but turns to light after my patches) but I haven't found time to
investigate it further before my vacation started. (That's also why I
didn't post any updates on that topic to the list.)

1. https://github.com/sbeyer/git/commits/bisect

Also sorry, I am not following the list so I didn't know there was a
GSoC project for bisect.

> If it is okay with you then can I work more upon these
> patches in my GSoC project.

I'm totally fine with that, of course. :)

Thanks,
Stephan