Subject: [PATCH] fix typo 'In such these cases'

From: René Nyffenegger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 09:38:20 +0200

From 5e2b47833c8d434784fa1a797cfd6a087df10dc8 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: =?UTF-8?q?Ren=C3=A9=20Nyffenegger?= <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 09:19:46 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] Documentation: Fix typo 'In such these cases'

Fix "In such these cases, ..." to "In such cases, ..."
in Documentation/glossary-content.txt

Signed-off-by: René Nyffenegger <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/glossary-content.txt | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/glossary-content.txt b/Documentation/glossary-content.txt
index cafc284..9ceca05 100644
--- a/Documentation/glossary-content.txt
+++ b/Documentation/glossary-content.txt
@@ -145,7 +145,7 @@ current branch integrates with) obviously do not work, as there is no
 	A fast-forward is a special type of <<def_merge,merge>> where you have a
 	<<def_revision,revision>> and you are "merging" another
 	<<def_branch,branch>>'s changes that happen to be a descendant of what
-	you have. In such these cases, you do not make a new <<def_merge,merge>>
+	you have. In these cases, you do not make a new <<def_merge,merge>>
 	<<def_commit,commit>> but instead just update to his
 	revision. This will happen frequently on a
 	<<def_remote_tracking_branch,remote-tracking branch>> of a remote
-- 
2.5.0