Subject: [PATCH] clone: don't use an integer as a NULL pointer

From: Ramsay Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 00:12:46 +0100

Signed-off-by: Ramsay Jones <[email-masked]>
---

Hi Stefan,

If you need to re-roll your 'sb/submodule-default-paths' branch, could
you please squash this into the relevant patch. (commit 8efbe28b,
"clone: add --init-submodule=<pathspec> switch", 23-05-2016).

Thanks!

ATB,
Ramsay Jones

 builtin/clone.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/builtin/clone.c b/builtin/clone.c
index 22b6eac..a056f72 100644
--- a/builtin/clone.c
+++ b/builtin/clone.c
@@ -925,7 +925,7 @@ int cmd_clone(int argc, const char **argv, const char *prefix)
 		struct strbuf sb = STRBUF_INIT;
 		for_each_string_list_item(item, &init_submodules) {
 			strbuf_addf(&sb, "submodule.defaultUpdatePath=%s", item->string);
-			string_list_append(&option_config, strbuf_detach(&sb, 0));
+			string_list_append(&option_config, strbuf_detach(&sb, NULL));
 		}
 	}
 
-- 
2.8.0