Subject: [PATCH] refs/files-backend: mark a file-local symbol static

From: Ramsay Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 21:31:01 +0100

Commit 6d41edc6 ("refs: add methods for reflog", 24-02-2016), moved the
reflog handling into the ref-storage backend. In particular, the
files_reflog_iterator_begin() API was removed from internal refs API
header, resulting in sparse warnings.

Signed-off-by: Ramsay Jones <[email-masked]>
---

Hi Michael,

If you need to re-roll your 'mh/ref-store' branch, could you please
squash this into the relevant patch. (or something like it - if you
think this function should be public, then re-introduce the declaration
to the header).

Thanks!

ATB,
Ramsay Jones

 refs/files-backend.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/refs/files-backend.c b/refs/files-backend.c
index b6ce19f..426e439 100644
--- a/refs/files-backend.c
+++ b/refs/files-backend.c
@@ -3331,7 +3331,7 @@ static struct ref_iterator_vtable files_reflog_iterator_vtable = {
 	files_reflog_iterator_abort
 };
 
-struct ref_iterator *files_reflog_iterator_begin(struct ref_store *ref_store)
+static struct ref_iterator *files_reflog_iterator_begin(struct ref_store *ref_store)
 {
 	struct files_reflog_iterator *iter = xcalloc(1, sizeof(*iter));
 	struct ref_iterator *ref_iterator = &iter->base;
-- 
2.9.0