Subject: git push doesn't update the status with multiple remotes

From: Garoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 17:54:47 +0100

Hello,

I'm using git 1.9.1 in Ubuntu 14.04.

I have a repository on github, a clone on my desktop and bare repo on a 
private server, in my desktop the remotes looks like this

all	[email-masked]:user/repo.git (fetch)
all	[email-masked]:user/repo.git (push)
all	[email-masked]:user/repo.git (push)
server	[email-masked]:user/repo.git (fetch)
server	[email-masked]:user/repo.git (push)
origin	[email-masked]:user/repo.git (fetch)
origin	[email-masked]:user/repo.git (push)

If I commit to master in my desktop and run 'git push all master', the 
github and the server repos are correctly updated, but if I run 'git 
status' the message says:

Your branch is ahead of 'origin/master' by 1 commit.
   (use "git push" to publish your local commits)

The message won't update unless I run git fetch or git push origin master.
I'd expect the git status to give me a updated status message after 
calling 'git push all master'.

Best regards,
Garoe