Subject: Re: [ANN] Pro Git Reedited 2nd Edition

From: Jakub Narębski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 11:00:39 +0200

W dniu 2016-07-24 o 06:07, Jon Forrest pisze:

> This an announcement of Pro Git Reedited 2nd Edition, which is
> a substantial edit of Chacon and Straub's Pro Git 2nd Edition.
> I spent a lot of time tightening it up and maybe clearing
> up some explanations.
[...]

> The sources for this book are at:
> https://github.com/nobozo/progit2

I have not checked the book itself; it would be nice if it were
hosted somewhere, even if using GitHub Pages (per-project or
per-user).

Could you change the description of the repository, and perhaps
adjust the README so that it says that it is Pro Git Reedited?
Have you tried submitting changes upstream?

Best,
-- 
Jakub Narębski
author of "Mastering Git"