Subject: RE: [PATCH 0/6] AsciiDoc vs Asciidoctor, once again

From: Felipe Contreras <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 20:40:39 -0500

Martin Ågren wrote:
> These patches reduce
> 
>   ./doc-diff --from-asciidoc --to-asciidoctor --cut-footer HEAD HEAD
> 
> from ~1200 to ~1000 lines. It's the usual mix of things where one or the
> other of the tools renders something less well, or where we're doing
> something odd in the source and we just happen to notice it in the diff.

These changes are good, but what happens the next time somebody
inadvertedly introduces something that "trips" asciidoctor?

We should be submitting bug reports to the asciidoctor project as well,
so in the future it's less likely we find ourselves in the same
scenario.

Preferably the bug report should be in the commit message.

Cheers.

-- 
Felipe Contreras