Subject: RE: [PATCH 0/8] test-lib tests: split off subtest code in t0000 into lib-subtest.sh

From: Felipe Contreras <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 13:05:50 -0500

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason wrote:

> There's a conflict here with Felipe's proposed
> http://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked],
> but it's just a matter of moving the fix around and solving a trivial
> conflict. I thought it was better to submit this now anyway, while
> this code is fresh in people's minds.
> 
> I'm hoping Felipe will take some variant of my
> http://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked] and
> perhaps review this series & base his patch on top of these changes,
> but alternatively they can go in independently with Junio solving the
> conflict.

I have no problem rebasing my patch on top of your series, but my
current v2 doesn't touch _run_sub_test_lib_test_common at all, and I'm
not sure your proposal of TEST_NO_RESULTS_OUTPUT is the way to go, so
perhaps there's no need to rebase at all.

Unless there's something on this series that would help
TEST_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY, which at a quick glance doesn't seem to be the
case.

Cheers.

-- 
Felipe Contreras