Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Apr 2025, #01; Mon, 7)

From: Philippe Blain <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2025 11:10:02 -0400

Hi Junio,

Yes, I got pretty busy (I’m on parental leave!)

Feel free to drop it and I’ll resubmit a new version in the coming months. 

Philippe. 

> Le 5 juin 2025 à 08:51, Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> a écrit :
> 
> Philippe Blain <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
>>> * pb/status-rebase-fixes (2025-03-28) 4 commits
>> ...
>> Yes, I will address the reviewer feedback and send a new version.
> 
> Perhaps you got busy after sending this, and I do not mean to rush
> anybody (as we are now in pre-release freeze anyway).  I'm in the
> process of decluttering my tree, and I'll drop the topic soonish.
> 
> These topic lost for decluttering can come back by sending updated
> iteration, of course ;-).
> 
> Thanks.