Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 25/27] t/lib-unicode-nfc-nfd: helper prereqs for testing unicode nfc/nfd

From: Derrick Stolee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 13:42:32 -0500

On 3/9/2022 1:40 PM, Derrick Stolee wrote:
> On 3/8/2022 5:15 PM, Jeff Hostetler via GitGitGadget wrote:
>> From: Jeff Hostetler <[email-masked]>
>>
>> Create a set of prereqs to help understand how file names
>> are handled by the filesystem when they contain NFC and NFD
>> Unicode characters.
> 
> Prereqs look good and are well documented.
> 
>> +if test $unicode_debug = 1
> 
> Is this $unicode_debug something I should know from a previous
> patch? or is it a leftover from local debugging?

I see that you set unicode_debug = 0 in a later patch, but I
suppose that we might want this output no matter what. Or, do
we think it will interrupt the output parsing of 'prove' and
other tools?

Thanks,
-Stolee