Subject: [PATCH 3/5] git-son: add to command list as mainporcelain

From: "Evan Haque via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2026 16:47:29 +0000

From: Evan Haque <[email-masked]>

Register git-son in command-list.txt as a mainporcelain command so
that it appears in "git help" output and is discoverable through the
standard help machinery.

Assisted-by: Claude Opus 4.6
Signed-off-by: Evan Haque <[email-masked]>
---
 command-list.txt | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/command-list.txt b/command-list.txt
index 21b802c420..880177e0fd 100644
--- a/command-list.txt
+++ b/command-list.txt
@@ -186,6 +186,7 @@ git-show                                mainporcelain           info
 git-show-branch                         ancillaryinterrogators          complete
 git-show-index                          plumbinginterrogators
 git-show-ref                            plumbinginterrogators
+git-son                                 mainporcelain
 git-sparse-checkout                     mainporcelain
 git-stage                                                               complete
 git-stash                               mainporcelain
-- 
gitgitgadget