Subject: Better Future, wet nurse

From: "Erick Daniels" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 03:35:09 +0000 (UTC)

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEZ cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish 
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rate0
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateG
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyZ
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateZ
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateS

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form... 

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you! 

http://2I2BXYKB.fortessed.com

sip, shut his  eyes, and handed the  flask  to Arthur. That's it, he thought
because of him. Now that my head is clear, I know why. It was right to  save

workers showed up here for  the moulage. There were two lab assistants, both
gummed his mouth, making it  hard to breathe. Gulping for  air, Redrick tore
engineer he had drowned in vitriol that day.

hill except the intense sunlight, but on the right slope, in the shade, pale
     "Phoo-oo-ey." He shook his head, scattering dirty drops of water.
swamp  to  the right of  the embankment  reeked of  decay. The  fog made  it
of the )i. The name was sort of familiar, but who Whip was exactly, and what

but  confidence in a miracle --filled him to the brim,  and he was amazed at
you lift the bag  with rocks and guide it over the ground, it was all  clear