Subject: Re: [PATCH][COGITO] Add .deb build support to Makefile

From: Stefhen Hovland <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 19:48:50 -0500

On 9/19/05, Petr Baudis <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Dear diary, on Tue, Sep 20, 2005 at 02:23:56AM CEST, I got a letter
> where Stefhen Hovland <[email-masked]> told me that...
> > Attached is a simple patch adding support to cogito for "make deb".
> > Please use if useful or let me know if this patch is offbase..
> 
> Thanks, applied. I just changed it so that the temporary directory is
> removed after fakeroot completes successfully.
> 

Great thanks.

Also I noticed the variable $(GIT_TARNAME) in the Makefile, it looks
like it was probably just copied from the git Makefile. Wouldn't this
make more sense just from a non confusion/cleanliness standpoint to be
called $(COGITO_TARNAME), or is this not worth bothering with? If so I
can just submit a quick diff.

Thanks,
Stefhen