Subject: What's in git.git (stable)

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 01:52:50 -0700

* The 'maint' branch has these fixes since v1.5.3.1

Dmitry V. Levin (1):
  Makefile: Add cache-tree.h to the headers list

Junio C Hamano (1):
  git-apply: do not read past the end of buffer

Shawn O. Pearce (3):
  Don't allow contrib/workdir/git-new-workdir to trash existing dirs
  Cleanup unnecessary file modifications in t1400-update-ref
  Include a git-push example for creating a remote branch

* The 'master' branch has these since v1.5.3 in addition to the
  above.

Carlos Rica (1):
  Function for updating refs.

Douglas Stockwell (1):
  send-email: Add support for SSL and SMTP-AUTH

Junio C Hamano (1):
  Start 1.5.4 cycle

Simon Hausmann (8):
  git-p4: Always call 'p4 sync ...' before submitting to Perforce.
  git-p4: After submission to p4 always synchronize from p4 again
      (into refs/remotes). Whether to rebase HEAD or not is still
      left as question to the end-user.
  git-p4: Cleanup; moved the code for getting a sorted list of p4
      changes for a list of given depot paths into a standalone
      method.
  git-p4: Cleanup; moved the code to import a list of p4 changes
      using fast-import into a separate member function of P4Sync.
  git-p4: Cleanup; Turn self.revision into a function local variable
      (it's not used anywhere outside the function).
  git-p4: Cleanup; moved the code for the initial #head or revision
      import into a separate function, out of P4Sync.run.
  git-p4: Cleanup; moved the (duplicated) code for turning a branch
      into a git ref (for example foo ->
      refs/remotes/p4/<project>/foo) into a separate method.
  git-p4: Added support for automatically importing newly appearing
      perforce branches.