Subject: Re: What's in git.git (stable frozen)

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 18:56:07 -0800

"Dan McGee" <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Jan 5, 2008 4:46 AM, Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> We are not at -rc3 yet, but we will be soon.  What we have
>> accumulated in 'master' are mostly fixes, and the official
>> git-gui 0.9.1 is also included tonight.
>>  * Dan McGee's workaround to breakage caused by changes in
>>    AsciiDoc 8.2.3.
>>
>>    I have to do my usual "before-and-after comparison" with
>>    copies of AsciiDoc versions that should not be affected by
>>    the breakage, which I did not have time to do so far.  But
>>    this is probably a must-have before the release.
>
> I've updated the patch a bit as I noticed I completely missed the
> user-manual.txt and a handful of other files that weren't named
> git-*.txt. The new version is attached (gzipped).

The asciidoc.conf change I resurrected from the earlier one but
it appears this breaks build with asciidoc 7.1.2 for some reason
(I haven't looked into that myself yet, and I won't be for the
next 12 hours or so).