Subject: What's in git.git (stable frozen)

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 00:32:22 -0800

There shouldn't be anything eye-popping.  Hopefully we can do
the final soonish, perhaps this weekend.

I may have made small touch-ups to a few commits, so please
check them over.

Thanks.

* The 'master' branch has these since v1.5.4-rc5

Brandon Casey (1):
  git-relink: avoid hard linking in objects/info directory

Bruno Ribas (1):
  gitweb: Make use of the $git_dir variable at sub
    git_get_project_description

Christian Couder (3):
  Documentation: config: add "browser.<tool>.path".
  Documentation: help: specify supported html browsers.
  instaweb: use 'browser.<tool>.path' config option if it's set.

Jakub Narebski (1):
  gitweb: Add info about $projectroot and $projects_list to gitweb/README

Jeff King (1):
  t9001: add missing && operators

Jim Meyering (1):
  fix doc typos

Johannes Schindelin (1):
  Add test for rebase -i with commits that do not pass pre-commit

Junio C Hamano (1):
  reflog-expire: Avoid creating new files in a directory inside readdir(3)
    loop

Yasushi SHOJI (1):
  gitweb: Convert generated contents to utf8 in commitdiff_plain