Subject: [OT] Amazon wishlist (was Re: [ANNOUCNE] repo - The Multiple Git Repository Tool)

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 16:46:47 -0700

"Shawn O. Pearce" <[email-masked]> writes:

> Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> 
>> By the way, are you still in need of a folding bookshelf from Target?
>
> If you saw my wife's book collection, and the space we have, you'd
> understand my need for bookshelves...  sadly we only have one.
> Why do you ask?

Because I stumbled across:

  http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/registry.html?ie=UTF8&type=wishlist&id=1XF91IZ5VXGTQ

recalled that you moved recently, thought perhaps it might be a good
idea to send you a housewarming gift, but was not sure if this list really
belonged to the person I thought.

Crazy people claim to be somebody else while wishing for something the
person they are disguising as never would.  Once I looked for and found a
Linus Torvalds who wanted a bunch of mysql+php books ;-)

I was on Amazon's wishlist page because recently somebody asked me about
it, probably after reading http://gitster.livejournal.com/ (where I
mentioned I recently created one for myself without mentioning its URL --
the page has since been updated with one).