Subject: What's cooking in git.git (topics)

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 01:47:12 -0700

Here are the topics that have been cooking.  Commits prefixed
with '-' are only in 'pu' while commits prefixed with '+' are
in 'next'.  The topics list the commits in reverse chronological
order.

As before, there is nothing to see here, before v1.5.2 final.

* dh/repack (Tue May 8 13:05:04 2007 -0700) 5 commits
 - git-repack --max-pack-size: add option parsing to enable feature
 - git-repack --max-pack-size: split packs as asked by
   write_{object,one}()
 - git-repack --max-pack-size: write_{object,one}() respect pack
   limit
 - git-repack --max-pack-size: new file statics and code
   restructuring
 - Alter sha1close() 3rd argument to request flush only
* jc/blame (Fri Apr 20 16:25:50 2007 -0700) 4 commits
 - blame: show log as it goes
 - git-blame: optimize get_origin() from linear search to hash-
   lookup.
 - git-blame: pass "struct scoreboard *" pointers around.
 - blame: lift structure definitions up
* jc/diff (Mon Dec 25 01:08:50 2006 -0800) 2 commits
 - test-para: combined diff between HEAD, index and working tree.
 - para-walk: walk n trees, index and working tree in parallel