Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] rm: introduce advice.rmHints to shorten messages

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 09:57:04 -0700

Mathieu Liénard--Mayor  <[email-masked]> writes:

> Please ignore this, manipulation error while in the git send-email
> command line.

Here is what my mailbox looks like (the penultimate one with 252
lines is what I am responding to).  

  R. [ 146: Mathieu Lienard--Mayor ] [PATCH 1/2] rm: better error messa
  R. [ 231: Mathieu Lienard--Mayor ] [PATCH 2/2] rm: introduce advice.r
  R. [ 157: Mathieu Lienard--Mayor ] [PATCH 2/2] rm: introduce advice.r
  R. [ 198: Mathieu Lienard--Mayor ] [PATCH v2 1/2] rm: better error me
  R. [ 157: Mathieu Lienard--Mayor ] [PATCH v2 2/2] rm: introduce advic
   . [ 153: Mathieu Lienard--Mayor ] [PATCH v3 2/2] rm: introduce advic
   . [ 214: Mathieu Lienard--Mayor ] [PATCH v3 1/2]  rm: better error m
   . [ 214: Mathieu Lienard--Mayor ] [PATCH v3 1/2]  rm: better error m
   . [ 153: Mathieu Lienard--Mayor ] [PATCH v3 2/2] rm: introduce advic
  R  [  33: Mathieu Liénard--Mayor ] Re: [PATCH 1/2] rm: better error m
  O  [  38: Mathieu Liénard--Mayor ] Re: [PATCH 2/2] rm: introduce advi
  R. [ 156: Mathieu Liénard--Mayor ] Re: [PATCH 1/2] rm: better error m
  R. [ 252: Mathieu Liénard--Mayor ] Re: [PATCH 2/2] rm: introduce advi
   . [  84: Mathieu Liénard--Mayor ] Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] rm: better erro

I am guessing that [v3 1/2] and [v3 2/2] are the final ones but it
that is not the case please holler.