Subject: What's cooking in git.git (topics)

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 01:53:24 -0700

Here are the topics that have been cooking.  Commits prefixed
with '-' are only in 'pu' while commits prefixed with '+' are
in 'next'.  The topics list the commits in reverse chronological
order.

As I have been sick and am mostly concentrating on fixes on
'master' anyway, there aren't much to see here.  Indeed,
'master' and 'next' still have identical trees.

* fl/cvsserver (Wed May 2 02:45:22 2007 +0200) 1 commit
 - cvsserver: Add test cases for git-cvsserver

I need to ask k.org people to install sqlite and
libdvd-sqlite-perl before I can advance this to 'next'.

* jc/blame (Fri Apr 20 16:25:50 2007 -0700) 4 commits
 - blame: show log as it goes
 - git-blame: optimize get_origin() from linear search to hash-
   lookup.
 - git-blame: pass "struct scoreboard *" pointers around.
 - blame: lift structure definitions up