Subject: Re: What's not in 'master', and likely not to be in, until 1.5.4

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 23:27:36 -0800

Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> writes:

> Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Bad news is that this does not seem to have much to do with the
>> incore-index series.  v1.5.4-rc4 shows the same breakage.
>
> Please disregard that bad news -- that was my stupidity while
> bisecting.  v1.5.4-rc4 seems to be Ok.

And the bisection points at the first one in the series "Updated
in-memory index cleanup".  Which is kind of odd and sad, as it
is not supposed to change the semantics at all, and I did not
see anything obviously wrong with it.

$ cd t
$ while :
  do
    sh -x ./t7501-commit.sh -i -v >,,log 2>&1 || break
  done