Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/4] Auto-generate mergetool lists

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 18:27:04 -0800

David Aguilar <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 6:08 PM, Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> I think our works crossed, while I was tweaking the previous series
>> to push out as part of 'pu' you were already rerolling.  Could you
>> compare this series with what I pushed out and see if anything you
>> missed?  I think I fixed the (a && b || c && d) issue in the version
>> I pushed out, but it is still there in this series.
>
> Ah, I see.
>
> I can add the addition of preamble for use by show_tool_help()
> as a follow up along with using a here-doc when printing.

I think the progression of the series is just fine as-is with the
new series you posted (I didn't amend the old one with all the
suggestions I made in the review, just only with the more important
ones that would affect correctness, so please consider that the
changes you have in this new round that I didn't have in 'pu' are
good ones to keep.