Subject: Incremental highlights from next issue of "What's cooking"

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:51:38 -0700

Here is the summary of my thinking regarding individual topics in
flight (stalled ones are omitted).

Undecided are mostly "my not thinking" ;-)  If any of these (or the
ones marked as "will defer") is critical for 1.7.10, please holler.

-- >8 --

Needs more work; results in double-frees.
 - cn/apply-fix-ws-can-lengthen-lines                           03-11          #1

Undecided
 + jc/i18n-shell-script-gettext                                 03-12/03-12    #1
 - jc/diff-algo-cleanup                                         02-19          #2
 - jh/apply-free-patch                                          03-07          #1
 - jn/maint-fast-import-empty-ls                                03-09          #2
 - mm/push-default-switch-warning                               03-09          #1
 - sl/customize-sane-tool-path                                  03-09          #1
 - ab/perl-i18n                                                 03-10          #3
 - jc/run-hook-env-1                                            03-11          #4
 - nd/threaded-index-pack                                       03-11          #2
 - jh/notes-merge-in-git-dir-worktree                           03-12          #2

Will defer til 1.7.10.
 + rs/unpack-trees-leakfix                                      03-06/03-07    #1
 + nd/stream-more                                               03-07/03-07    #7
 + jc/fmt-merge-msg-people                                      03-08/03-08    #3
 + jc/commit-hook-authorship                                    03-11/03-12    #3
 - nl/http-proxy-more                                           03-12          #4

Will discard.
 + tb/maint-remove-irrelevant-i18n-test                         03-06/03-07    #1

Will merge to 'master' by 1.7.10.
 + ph/rerere-doc                                                03-08/03-12    #1
 + jc/maint-undefined-i18n-observation-test                     03-09/03-12    #1
 + ms/maint-config-error-at-eol-linecount                       03-12/03-12    #1