Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/9] http-fetch fixes

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 19:02:23 -0800

Mark Wooding <[email-masked]> writes:

> Uwe Zeisberger <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> With these patches applied, I get now a Segfault, while cloning
>> u-boot.
> ...
> Maybe the right thing to do is to go with Nick's separate-status-
> structures patch as an actual mainline fix, with my patches for
> http-fetch.c's other bugs as a belt-and-braces.

Thanks.

I briefly looked at the series; the following may be ready to be
applied:

[PATCH 2/9] http-fetch: Fix object list corruption in fill_activ...
[PATCH 5/9] http-fetch: Fix message reporting rename of object file
[PATCH 6/9] http: Turn on verbose Curl messages if GIT_CURL_VERB...
[PATCH 7/9] http-fetch: Tidy control flow in process_alternate_r...

For now however I'll wait and see for a while, in case you can
reproduce the breakage Uwe found and add fixes to your set.