Subject: Import of svn rep has path issues

From: [email-masked] (Paulo J. Matos)
Date: Sat, 01 May 2010 14:45:00 +0100

Hi all,

I just tried to import a svn project into git using git-svnimport.
I followed:
http://weblog.redlinesoftware.com/2008/2/24/converting-subversion-repositories-to-git

The line was:
git-svnimport -C projname -r -v -A authors https://your-repo-host.com/projname

Interestingly some revisions resulted in a lot of errors with:
91: Unrecognized path: /main.cc

This seems to occur in the first revisions where I hadn't adopted a tree
format of /branches, /tags, /trunk. 
On the other hand, git-svnimport returned 0 to the environment, so I
would assume that those 'Unrecognized path' issues are just warnings and
everything went fine. I would like to have some confirmation of this if
possible and if these files were not imported into my new git rep, how
can I solve these issues?

Thanks,

-- 
PMatos