Subject: Re: Import of svn rep has path issues

From: [email-masked] (Paulo J. Matos)
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 10:01:57 +0100

Ulrich Spörlein <[email-masked]> writes:

>
> Well, just look at your git-repo then and see if the logs indicate this
> file made it (I doubt it).
>

Indeed it didn't make it which is unfortunate.

> Please have a look at svn2git, which can take rules for what to do with
> specific paths at specific revisions. This should make it possible to go
> from
>

Thanks for the svn2git ref. My issue seems to be that my svn rep has
been used for all sorts of stuff: docs, general files, source code and
therefore I have actually never followed the branches/, tags/, trunk/
git-svnimport requires. Do you know if svn2git allows you to import an
svn repository with all revisions as is even if they don't follow normal
path conventions for software repositories?

Cheers,

-- 
PMatos