Subject: Re: Git Screencast ?

From: [email-masked] (Randal L. Schwartz)
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 14:36:14 -0800

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Donaghy <[email-masked]> writes:

Michael> I am a new user of git and SCMs in general , I have learned a lot
Michael> from the docs , irc and just using it , but there are just some
Michael> concepts that hare hard to grasp , I am a very visual persion
Michael> (probably like a lot of you :) ) , is there a screencast of git
Michael> somewhere (for free) that can demonstrate some of the advanced
Michael> features of git...  (Also...I have seen both Randal (Schwartz) and
Michael> Linus' (you better know his last name) presentations at google on git
Michael> , in which they explain the ideas behind git more than the actual
Michael> usage,

Having been involved in that screencast that you reference, I'm curious
about what you think you're missing in order to use git.  The feedback
will help me produce better presentations.

-- 
Randal L. Schwartz - Stonehenge Consulting Services, Inc. - +1 503 777 0095
<[email-masked]> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>
Perl/Unix/security consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
See PerlTraining.Stonehenge.com for onsite and open-enrollment Perl training!