Subject: Re: [BUG] daemon.c blows up on OSX

From: [email-masked] (Randal L. Schwartz)
Date: 20 Dec 2006 17:50:34 -0800

>>>>> "Junio" == Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> writes:

Junio> Just to make sure... the attached looks exactly what Terje's
Junio> patch would have been before the whitespace damage.  Can I take
Junio> this as confirmation that the patch works for you and Terje?

The patch I uploaded should be character-equivalent to Terje's.
I don't know what "whitespace damage" you're referencing.

Junio> I wonder what the earlier failure you got from "the moral
Junio> equivalent" was -- I hope it is not an indication that we have a
Junio> dependency bug in our Makefile somewhere.

Yeah, I'm not sure why

#if 0
those two defines
#end

doesn't do the same thing.  Oh well, shrug.

-- 
Randal L. Schwartz - Stonehenge Consulting Services, Inc. - +1 503 777 0095
<[email-masked]> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>
Perl/Unix/security consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
See PerlTraining.Stonehenge.com for onsite and open-enrollment Perl training!