Subject: Re: [PATCH/RFC v1 5/6] combine-diff.c: remove a call to fstat() inside show_patch_diff()

From: Kjetil Barvik <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 09:20:49 +0100

Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> writes:

> Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Kjetil Barvik <[email-masked]> writes:
>>
>>> Currently inside show_patch_diff() we have and fstat() call after an
>>> ok lstat() call.  Since we before the call to fstat() have already
>>> test for the link case with S_ISLNK() the fstat() can be removed.
>>
>> Good eyes.  Thanks.
>
> Heh, I noticed you will update the commit log message, so I'll dequeue
> this and wait for an update.

  Yes, I am planing a v2 in 1 or 3 days (it takes some time to run long-
  running tests).  And then hopefully I have addressed all comments so
  far.  Thanks for comments!

  -- kjetil