Subject: Re: [PATCH v4] daemon: add --log-destination=(stderr|syslog|none)

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2018 19:55:43 +0100

On Sun, Feb 04 2018, Lucas Werkmeister jotted:

>  	     [--inetd |
>  	      [--listen=<host_or_ipaddr>] [--port=<n>]
>  	      [--user=<user> [--group=<group>]]]
> +	     [--log-destination=(stderr|syslog|none)]

I micronit, but maybe worthwhile to have a preceeding commit to fix up
that indentation of --listen and --user.

> +--log-destination=<destination>::
> +	Send log messages to the specified destination.
> +	Note that this option does not imply --verbose,

Should `` quote --verbose, although I see similar to the WS change I
noted above there's plenty of existing stuff in that doc doing it wrong.
> +			} else
> +				die("unknown log destination '%s'", v);

Should be die(_("unknown..., i.e. use the _() macro.

Anyway, this looks fine to be with our without these proposed
bikeshedding changes above. Thanks.