Subject: REQUEST-PULL: Please pull from git-gui.

From: Pat Thoyts <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 17:38:59 +0000

The following changes since commit
1b2c79e63e5afa3cecb3ab4a40cb414dbe6511ce:

  git-gui 0.19 (2014-01-18 17:29:34 +0000)

are available in the git repository at:

  http://repo.or.cz/r/git-gui.git tags/gitgui-0.19.0

for you to fetch changes up to 1b2c79e63e5afa3cecb3ab4a40cb414dbe6511ce:

  git-gui 0.19 (2014-01-18 17:29:34 +0000)

----------------------------------------------------------------
git-gui 0.19.0

----------------------------------------------------------------

This includes the following commits that are not already merged into the
main git repository. 02f6cfb is important as it fixes an earlier commit
that will prevent git-gui running with Tk 8.4.

1b2c79e git-gui 0.19
c64a0ad git-gui: chmod +x po2msg, windows/git-gui.sh
02f6cfb git-gui: fallback right pane to packed widgets with Tk 8.4
1ea11f0 git-gui i18n: Added Bulgarian translation
15a7453 git-gui l10n: Add 29 more terms to glossary
99337ef git-gui i18n: Initial glossary in Bulgarian

-- 
Pat Thoyts                            http://www.patthoyts.tk/
PGP fingerprint 2C 6E 98 07 2C 59 C8 97  10 CE 11 E6 04 E0 B9 DD