Subject: Re: [1/2 PATCH] git-svn: make multi-init less confusing

From: David Kågedal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 07:37:09 +0100

Eric Wong <[email-masked]> writes:

> It now requires at least one of the (trunk|branch|tags) arguments
> (either from the command-line or in .git/config).  Also we make
> sure that anything that is passed as a URL ('help') in David's
> case is actually a URL.

If I understand correctly, this still allows you to write

  $ git svn svn://foo/bar multi-init

which is kindof confusing.  But I guess it's less likely that anyone
does it by mistake.

Thanks for the quick response, anyway.  The documentation patch is
also a great improvement.

Now if you could only clarify the documentation of dcommit to explain
whether it creates one svn revision per commit in your branch, or if
it creates a single svn revision with the full diff, and the
documentation would be perfect :-)

-- 
David Kågedal