Subject: Re: git-blame.el won't run

From: David Kågedal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 08:50:26 +0100

Xavier Maillard <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi,
>
>> Can you please set debug-on-error to t and show me the backtrace you get?
>
> Nothing happens. I have to C-g after having waited for a few
> seconds.

I'm not sure my instructions were very clear.  Did you try M-x
git-blame-mode after enabling debug-on-error?

>> And does M-! git-blame work in your emacs?
>
> No it is not. It shows a help message (usage message).

But if the help message is for git-blame, it did work.  I wanted to
check that you could run git-blame from your emacs, and if it printed
a usage message, it did run.  If you want it to produce some real
output, you have to give it a file name as well.

-- 
David Kågedal