Subject: ab/mark-leak-free-tests

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 15:28:44 +0200

On Mon, Oct 11 2021, Junio C Hamano wrote:

> * ab/mark-leak-free-tests (2021-10-07) 11 commits
>  - leak tests: mark some misc tests as passing with SANITIZE=leak
>  - leak tests: mark various "generic" tests as passing with SANITIZE=leak
>  - leak tests: mark some read-tree tests as passing with SANITIZE=leak
>  - leak tests: mark some ls-files tests as passing with SANITIZE=leak
>  - leak tests: mark all checkout-index tests as passing with SANITIZE=leak
>  - leak tests: mark all trace2 tests as passing with SANITIZE=leak
>  - leak tests: mark all ls-tree tests as passing with SANITIZE=leak
>  - leak tests: mark t0000-init.sh as passing with SANITIZE=leak
>  - leak tests: run various "test-tool" tests in t00*.sh SANITIZE=leak
>  - leak tests: run various built-in tests in t00*.sh SANITIZE=leak
>  - Merge branch 'ab/sanitize-leak-ci' into ab/mark-leak-free-tests
>
>  Bunch of tests are marked as "passing leak check".
>
>  Expecting a reroll.
>  cf. <[email-masked]>

I submitted an update for this at
https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/;
which also ejected a change that semantically conflicted with "seen"
(which has a new memory leak). I think this should be ready to go.