Subject: Re: Contributor Summit Topics and Logistics

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 09:57:57 +0100

On Tue, Jan 22 2019, Derrick Stolee wrote:

> On 1/22/2019 2:50 AM, Jeff King wrote:
>> For people who want to try to join remotely, I don't think we're going
>> to have a particularly fancy AV setup. But there should at least be a
>> big screen (which we typically do not really use for presenting), and I
>> hope we can provide some connectivity. I'll be visiting the venue the
>> day before (Jan 30th) in the late afternoon (Brussels time) and I'll try
>> to do a test run. If anybody wants to volunteer to be the guinea pig on
>> the other end of the line, I'd welcome it.
>
> I would like to join remotely, so I volunteer to do a test run. I'll
> need to wake up early, so let's set an exact time privately.
>
>
> Topics I would like to hear about:
>
> - commit-graph status report (I can lead, if I'm able to join)

While we're at it it would be useful to discuss what attendes think
about making core.commitGraph=true && gc.writeCommitGraph=true the
default.