Subject: [PATCH] git-remote.txt: fix typo

From: Sergei Organov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 21:17:47 +0300

Signed-off-by: Sergei Organov <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/git-remote.txt |    2 +-
 1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/git-remote.txt b/Documentation/git-remote.txt
index 027ba11..0da8704 100644
--- a/Documentation/git-remote.txt
+++ b/Documentation/git-remote.txt
@@ -79,7 +79,7 @@ caution.
 Fetch updates for a named set of remotes in the repository as defined by
 remotes.<group>.  If a named group is not specified on the command line,
 the configuration parameter remotes.default will get used; if
-remotes.default is not defined, all remotes which do not the
+remotes.default is not defined, all remotes which do not have the
 configuration parameter remote.<name>.skipDefaultUpdate set to true will
 be updated.  (See gitlink:git-config[1]).
 
-- 
1.5.3.4