Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 0/7] Prep for "git fetch" should not clobber existing tags without --force

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 22:37:34 +0200

On Mon, Aug 13 2018, Junio C Hamano wrote:

> Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason  <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> This is unchanged from what's been cooking in pu for months now, so
>> hopefully it can be merged down faster than most, and then I can later
>> submit the actual meat of this series once I fix the (mostly doc)
>> issues with it.
>
> They have been held in 'pu' only because you said they were not
> ready, I think ;-)

You had some feedback to 6, 8 & 10 in the last round which I haven't
addressed yet.

I think the "not ready" comment you're remembering is this for v1:
https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/

> I can confirm that the first 5 do look the same, and you dropped the
> old 6, 8 and 10.  The remainder look the same.

Yup!

> I quickly re-scanned them and all of them looked obviously good.
> Will discard the remainder and requeue.

Thanks!