Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Jul 2018, #03; Wed, 25)

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 16:28:42 +0200

On Wed, Jul 25 2018, Junio C Hamano wrote:

> * js/range-diff (2018-07-25) 21 commits
> [...]
>
>  "git tbdiff" that lets us compare individual patches in two
>  iterations of a topic has been rewritten and made into a built-in
>  command.
>
>  Undecided.
>
>  Many "The feature is useful" comments without much real review; we
>  know the feature is great as this mimicks tbdiff already so that is
>  not news.

Count me in the "this is useful" camp, but also I did look at the latest
submission this time around, but had nothing to say, so I didn't say
anything :) The latest round was about renaming the command itself,
which was good, but the actual functionality was hashed out in previous
rounds.