Subject: Re: Draft of Git Rev News edition 1

From: David Kastrup <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 22:24:04 +0100

Thomas Ferris Nicolaisen <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 12:21 PM, David Kastrup <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>     David Kastrup (dak at gnu.org) previously reimplemented significant
>>     parts of "git blame" for a vast gain in performance with complex
>>     histories and large files. As working on free software is his sole
>>     source of income, please consider contributing to his remuneration
>>     if you find this kind of improvements useful.
>>
>> Thank you very much for this heads-up.
>
> Do you have a link to where people can go to donate/contribute? I
> searched around a bit but couldn't find anything.

My Email address is linked at PayPal.  However, it's the more affordable
option in the Euro zone (which most definitely does not include GB) to
ask me for my bank account data: SEPA-region transfers are by EU law
required not to differentiate between in-country or cross-country
payments.

I don't maintain a personal home page or a blog or similar, so there is
really not much to point people to than my Email address.

-- 
David Kastrup