Subject: Re: git-blame.el won't run

From: David Kågedal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 18:34:45 +0100

Xavier Maillard <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi,
>
>> >> Can you please set debug-on-error to t and show me the backtrace you get?
>> >
>> > Nothing happens. I have to C-g after having waited for a few
>> > seconds.
>> 
>> I'm not sure my instructions were very clear.  Did you try M-x
>> git-blame-mode after enabling debug-on-error?
>
> I did it. And I had to kill (C-g) after having waited for several
> long seconds.

OK, then set debug-on-quit to t and do it again, and send me the
backtrace you get when you press C-g.

-- 
David Kågedal